Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] Closing the gap between MSI and BSI andmove on

It is already defined in the 1.04 TA doc - the CPA is the gatekeeper.
It points at the BPSS instance. It constrains the parameters that make
up the BSI.  THe BSI is an abstract architectural concept, not a
concrete implement able thing.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com