Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] Closing the gap between MSIand BSI and move on

>> mm1: David, I would suggest we have some clear boundaries before
>> engaging ebSOA team. Some of the discussion surrounds assumptions
>> about the role of the MSI or BSI should be clarified by the
>> experienced parties and experts involved from ebBP and ebMS teams
>> (not to say there are not experts in ebSOA). Thanks.
>
> Nickull: Those groups are where a lot of FUD comes from surrounding
> the BSI.  Some people actually stated they believed the BSI was
> concrete and hence not an abstract artifact.
>
> Abstract = BSI
> Concrete = MS, CPA and BPSS

mm2: Education is always an opportunity Duane. Remember that the/these
interface(s) may actually become physical in a deployable logical
environment. I believe our original text surrounding this relationship
was clear after all. However, I will in more detail review the many
posts last night and today to see what can be improved upon in the text
that was agreed to yesterday morning. Thanks.