Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] Closing the gap between MSI and BSI andmove on

Sacha:

No that is not what I said nor is it what I wrote.  The messaging may
contrain certain aspects of the business process at runtime.  They
should be capable of working together.

For the record, I informed members of the BPSS team 2-3 years ago
(Monica Martin and Dave Welsh) that using BSI as a term within BPSS was
probably a very bad idea that would lead to confusion.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com