Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] RE: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp]Closing the gap between MSI and BSI and move on

I always wanted to at least start this work as a JSR.    I'd really prefer some concrete specifications, as oposed to an abstract spec with n different flavors.  Most of the MSHs in production are written in Java.

If anyone wants to participate in such a JSR (and are JCP members), let me know.

-Matt
Sacha Schlegel wrote:
I would like to see a standardized BSH-MSH interface just to enable
ebXML endusers to pick implementations. Or if we have today 30 MSH
implementations and maybe 0 BSH you cannot choose from the 30 but you
have to go with one which provides BSH functionalities (I made up the
numbers).

Regards

Sacha

C. Matthew MacKenzie