Subject: [Fwd: OASIS ebSOA bi-weekly Conference Call Confirmation]

Subject:		OASIS ebSOA bi-weekly

I hope that this time works well for everyone. I also would like to
schedule a recurring bi-weekly call, if agreeable to all.

The proposed agenda:
1. Secretary assignment
2. Eliminating or Verifying Outstanding Open Action Items
3. "In-Progress" Documents Status
4. Outreach Planning to AIAG Convergence WG, AIA, WS-I, W3 and other
standards groups to foster Convergence

Thanks, and best regards,
John

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
CIO - crossconnections.ws
313.930.5323 cell
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws
http://www.sanghainteractive.com
http://www.udef.org

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of
a global village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962