Subject: Re: [ebsoa] meeting minutes

Sorry folks - I had one scheduled for today and next week. Looks like I failed
to eliminate one of them. So we're on for next week - 3/24. Let's set the next
one for 3/31, as there will be lots of document editing activity in between now
and then.

john

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
CIO - crossconnections.ws
313.930.5323 cell
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962