Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Groups - Revised Charter - ebSOA-TC-charter-v1.01-NTC-1 (ebSOA-TC-charter-v1.01-NTC-1.doc) uploaded

Apparently the changes that I had made in OpenOffice weren't viewable in the
.doc version. I have saved the doc as a PDF, and verified that the changes can
be seen.

John

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962