Subject: Re: [ebsoa] events and agents as defined in an ebSOA

Understood David, thank you. I was suggesting that we use applicable universal
"concepts" from the JXTA projects, not the actual implementation. Obviously,
JXTA could be implemented as an agent framework if the implementer chose to do so.

I just wanted to make sure that we get a well-rounded picture of agent concepts.

--
~~~~~~~~~