Subject: Re: [ebsoa] events and agents as defined in an ebSOA

Richard,

Great feedback - that's exactly my thought here - there are so
many good AI agent tools out there - what we need is a
simple focused kit of XML-directed methods specifically for
ebSOA use that give clear ROI and business purpose -and
can be interoperable across a broad selection of tools.

For example I look at what BPSS V2.0 is now - and see
opportunities and areas to add discrete components to that.
And the BPSS team has already slated these for V3.0 of
BPSS consideration.   Top of my list is the "hand in the sky"
concept - where collaborating process threads can reference
a central fact repository to assert and retrieve clauses and
rules and status indicators - (eg the BCM linking and
switching approach).

This is classic Prolog-esque stuff - but its amazing what
an 80:20 approach can bring here.  And notice that this
is ROI driven.

BPSS works very well today in building a functioning
process - for large # of typical environments.  Adding this
in V3.0 will allow people to tackle another level of more
complex interaction flows, thus incrementally improving
real business systems.   What is especially attractive is
being able to deploy a base system - and then add these
extended features easily as yor needs expand.

Cheers, DW