Subject: update on progress and document for discussion today on conf. call

We have a presentation scheduled today by the FWSI TC leadership. Attached PPT
will be reviewed during this presentation. The proposed liaison between the
ebSOA TC and the FWSI TC is a good opportunity to bring together the work of two
similar groups, one of which is working at a very low level (FWSI) and one of
which is working at an architecture level (ebSOA).

Here's a quick update on the progress on our Technical Architecture re-write: We
have two submissions, one regarding a proposed architecture from FERA/BCM
working groups and the other regarding a proposed architecture from Dan Pattyn.
Both are good, we need to have a discussion regarding the various terms being
used in each, and reconcile the semantics between the two.

I have uploaded three documents for review by the group, to be found in the Misc
Items section of the documents page. One is labeled "BCM-FERA", and two are
labeled "Pattyn - doc name".

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962

FWSI-ebsoatc.ppt