Subject: ebXML TCs 5/24/2004: ebxml-jc Call Notice 25 May 2005

Call in details:
ebxml-jc Bi-Weekly Teleconference (Conference Call)
Description Toll-free (US): 1-877-330-9868, hit ** and when prompted
09868#.
Toll-paid: 909-472-3386, enter 877-330-9868 when prompted. Refer to
Toll-free instructions above to complete.

Tentative Agenda:
1. Technical White Paper outline
 a. Response from Architecture (Hardin)
 b. IIC deployment Template (Durand)
 c. Any feedback from team on outline, add of Architecture and Messaging
update (24 May 2005)
2. Other business
 a. Request from FWSI

We welcome others to join. Updated working draft of technical white
paper is available upon request until I get changes made to this site to
make the document available to everyone (how site was originally
configured). Thanks for your consideration.