Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Charter clarification ballot

Jamie,
Thank you very much. We have also reviewed the inputs from several groups, most
notably the SOA-RM, Mr. Dan Pattyn, and the generous contribution of the FERA
work from ebXMLsoft and CPD Associates (pending IPR policy statement). An
outline is now pending that will encompass this material, after the approval of
which we will commence editing.

john

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962