Subject: RE: [ebsoa] committment from editors for Thursday June 16

On Thursday June 16, I will be flying from San Jose to Detroit (to attend the AIAG SOA Workshop of June 17). The plane will take off from San Jose at exactly 12:33pm (half-hour before the meeting). If they let me turn on my cell phone, I will attend the meeting.

If Wednesday is a good day for David, I don’t mind having the meetings on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays.

Hamid.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 7:24 AM
To: john@maphin.net; ebsoa

John,

I have not been on any of the calls - because this is the worst possible

time for me - right after school - clashes with just about everything - this

past two months solid.  In fact 4pm EST any day of the week is probably not

good.

I might be able to make this week - now schools are finally getting out.

Suggest in future a more normal time middle, to early afternoon in the day

is better.

DW