Subject: [Fwd: Conference Call Invitation for 07/14/2005 03:00 PM]

I believe that I have lost the HTML formatting when forwarding this,
but you will find the detail for our Thur (now 3PM ET again) conference call,
where we will discuss the status of the royalty agreements from Jamie, review
the current format of the outline for the new TechArch v2.0 and conduct a
working session to get close to the final version of the outline.

Please be sure to attend if you are an editor.

Thanks,
best regards,
JOhn