Subject: editors list and membership

To all -
We have received verbal OK from Jamie Clark to move ahead on course of business
for ebSOA, with the material from ebXMLsoft donated. The material is the
Federated Enterprise Reference Architecture (FERA) which holds much merit, and
will bring strength to the ebSOA effort. We are pending one small item, a
submission of the IPR policy to the chair, so that I may review and understand
the entire set of issues.

We also have submission of materials from Dan Pattyn that will be worked into
the outline and document, once we have IPR approval on that material. The two
are very similar, and should not change the outline materially.

However, having accomplished the stamp of approval from Jamie, we are moving
forward with editing tasks. I will submit another version of the Technical
Architecture v2.0 outline for review by the group, and suggestions. Please
forward any comments to the entire group, once you have digested the material.
The outline will follow this email by an hour or so...

I also need to nail down a list of the editors. So far, I have:

Hamid Ben Malek
Goran Zugic