Subject: Re: OASIS Electronic Business Service Oriented Architecture (ebSOA)TC document - ENQUIRY

Hello to all on the FWSI TC -

Note: ebSOA members, we are liaison'ed to the FWSI TC which has many of
it's members in Singapore, India and eastern countries. They are
defining some similar items to ours and the SOA-RM group. We are
"cross-pollinating" each others' groups.

Vasco, Goran or Dale - please send FERA presentation and anything else
that you deem necessary to not only the ebSOA group but also the FWSI TC.

Ramasamy -

There is not any draft of the Tech Arch 2.0 document. We have just
gotten past the IPR statements on material that was donated from
ebXMLsoft.com and CPD Associates. The material is the abstract model
from FERA and detail related. FERA = Federated Enterprise Reference
Architecture.

We are now working on the outline, and will for probably the next week
or two, then we will begin editing. This version 2.0 of the Technical
Architecture document will incorporate Service Oriented Architecture
concepts and methods. This will be in addition to the ebXML technical
usage that exists in the v.1.04 document. We will also be updating the
ebMS, CPPA and reg/rep information.

You can view the Technical Architecture v1.04 here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/download.php/12610/ebTA_v1_04.pdf

john

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
CTO
http://www.maphin.net
606.813.4316 cell
mailto:john@maphin.net

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of
a global village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962