Subject: Re:

Hamid,

I have not sent the third document (SOA CS V0.1) yet. As I said it will be available in next few weeks.

Goran
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 3:33 PM

Goran,

Have you sent the third document in a separate email (SOA CS) V0.1? I did not see it in the emails. Could you please resend it. Thanks.

David Webber, could you please send me some links to CAM and all the things you are working on, so that I get up-to-date and see how we can use your work in FERA and ebSOA in general. Thanks a lot.

John, it seems to me that you finally agreed on 12pm Pacific Time for conf calls. Even though 12 pm is not possible for me (1pm PT would have been ok), I won’t complain anymore since it meets most people on this list. I will try to accommodate it by alternating (attending one and missing the next, etc…)

Regards,

Hamid.