Subject: Re: Meeting Today

Sally and John,

Yes, I look forward to presenting it. The best time for me would be next week or week after. I am very busy this week. The more people join the presentation the better. I also think that George and Vasco could also provide important support for this presentation from the business process modeling and FERA reference architecture side. I think it is important that people see the whole picture that covers all SOA aspects from business process modeling to run-time architecture. Semantion's demo will be provided as well.

Late afternoon hours work best for me these days. 6:00 pm EDT or later would be ideal. We usually need two hours for this kind of presentation.

Goran