Subject: [no subject]

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Sun 10/30/2005 3:17 PM
To: Goran Zugic; ebSOA OASIS TC
Subject: RE: [ebsoa] SOA Collaboration Semantics

Goran,
=20
Please keep in mind that you are working in an open process where people =
(like myself) provide feedback on submitted content, even if they have =
not read the entire document. Anyone in this process has the right to =
comment on any part of materials submitted before reading them in their =
entirety. I simply looked at a figure that was labeled to be a =
"high-level information model" for SOA, and noted the absence of what I =
believe (especially based on the work that is being done in the SOA-RM =
TC) is a fundamental piece. I am not required by OASIS policy to =
continue reading the entire document at that point before I provide =
feedback on my observation to a TC.
=20
I suggest that if you cannot donate something to OASIS and then abide by =
OASIS rules in evolving your donation, that you rescind it - and =
immediately.
=20
Joe

=20