Subject: Re: [ebsoa] [ebsoa]: FW: the Versatile B2B gateway

Joe,

You misunderstood my response. The quote you referred to is worded accurately since it belongs to ESB that is a proprietary SOA messaging component that does not provide services orchestration and choreography.

Goran
-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 11:40 AM
To: goran.zugic@semantion.com, 'Hamid Ben Malek', ebsoa@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Jacques Durand', 'John Hardin', vasco.drecun@cpd-associates.com

Thanks for the explanation Goran. Based on that, I believe that the quote I referred to regarding ESB is worded inaccurately, as that there are numerous ESBs that implement open standards, and also that provide services orchestration and choreography.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton