Subject: FYI ln a ConCall

Goran
I do not know if Monica mentioned this concall at the ebXML-jc meeting
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_03_02

Dr Dogac is someone I met in Washington DC at a health related conference. She and her team have created a ebBP editor; Monica worked with her in the process.

I am going to try and listen in on the call

If you go through this wiki you will see some familiar names who participate in OASIS.

Sally