Subject: FW: [ebsoa] Election of TC chair

To ebSOA TC Members:

  I have recieved the following nominations for co-chairs. Nominations will remain open until 16 Feb 2006 at 5pm ET.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090
cell: 603.557.7985

OASIS Symposium: The Meaning of Interoperability, 9-12 May, San Francisco http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

From: goran.zugic@semantion.com [mailto:goran.zugic@semantion.com]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:57 PM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Election of TC chair

Mary,

I would like to nominate George Brown and Sally St. Amand for ebSOA TC co-chairs positions. I know both George and Sally and have been closely working with them at ebSOA TC. I highly respect their ebSOA TC involvement and overall support for ebSAO TC work and vision. I believe that if they are elected, their leadership roles:

- will enable ebSOA TC to complete the SOA specs on time and

- will also build support for wider acceptance of the specs.

Regards,

Goran Zugic