Subject: RE: Request for an agenda item on Tuesday, 14 Feb 2006 to discuss the potential liaison with FWSI TC

Hi Ram

We spent most of the call talking about procedural issues relating to the reorganization of the TC. We are going to keep the same time for the call; so the next concall will be Tues March 28 at 3 pm ET.

We had a discussion on the general subject of liaisons to other TCs but made no decision, except to talk to the ebXML-jc at a mutually convenient meeting time.

Sally

Ramasamy S/O Valliappan <rama@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg> wrote:
Hi All,

Sorry, I was unable to attend the ebSOA TC Conference Call Today (i.e.
Wednesday, 15 March 2006) 4:00 AM to 5:00 AM Singapore Time.

Kindly, Have u all had a chance to go through our FWSI TCs' FE Specification in detail
which I mentioned during previous ebSOA Biweekly Conference Call (held on
Tuesday, 14 February 2006 - 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST).

Also May I know what u all discussed today on the following Agenda Items:

Agenda Item 4: liaisons to other TCs
Agenda Item 5: revisit meeting schedule - better time/day

From
V. RAM,
FWSI TC Member,
SIMTech,