Subject: Follow up on OASIS issues from 28 March meeting

Per our chat at the TC meeting yesterday, I encourage you to
     -- take advantage of my colleague Carol Geyer [1] as a resource in
crafting materials such as the "vision statement".
     -- feel free to send a stable alpha of that proposed statement to her
for comment.  (Expect me also to be interested, as we want to do some
external messaging around this work, aiming at possible SOA-oriented
webinars in 2Q06.)
     -- take a look at the rules that apply to TC charter changes [2], if
one is contemplated .
     -- feel free to send a stable alpha of any proposed change to me for
confirmation of its likely treatment under the rules.
     -- take a look at the OASIS Media Relations Policy [3] for more
insight on how we treat public announcements et al.

     We appreciate your work and contributions here, and have high hopes
for the committee's success.
     Cordially   Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#geyer
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.11 and
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.12