Subject: RE: [ebsoa] Vision Statement & ConCall

Sally,

This is an inspired set of edits.

I'm sensing this is now "there" in terms of the message we need to carry forward.

I would like to consolidate the changes as-is and then I support sending this out.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebsoa] Vision Statement & ConCall
From: "Sally St. Amand" <sallystamand@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, June 16, 2006 6:17 pm
To: ebSOA <ebsoa@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all

It does not include references to any specific standards; we are communicating the high level concept of how we see the promises of SOA being achieved. The specific standards that will produce solutions are future steps in the progress of our work.

The revision does include some small changes to Discussion Draft 3. They are intended to clarify our message as a result of feedback that was provided. One revision I call to your attention to is a paragraph that changes business partners to business parties (this is consistent with work done by ebXML TCs) and in the same paragraph an explanation of federate, which is not elsewhere defined.

We should talk about the document on our next conference call and getting it into the hands of the OASIS staff for their help in publicizing our message, getting co op from other TCs, etc.

The next call is scheduled for
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
3:00pm ET; 12:00 PM US Arizona Time
Where: 1-888-875-9370, (Outside the US use 916-356-2663)
Bridge: 4, Passcode: 4469091

Sally