Subject: Conference Call Tomorrow

Hi all

We have a conference call scheduled for
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
3:00pm ET; 12:00 PM US Arizona Time
Where: 1-888-875-9370, (Outside the US use 916-356-2663)
Bridge: 1, Passcode: 5271235

We should talk about moving the specifications forward. Attached is a schedule Goran prepared, and David posted a work schedule
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/documents.php

At the last meeting I proposed we focus the specifications around relevant use cases. That is mentioned in the meeting minutes which I realized I had not yet posted. They have been posted today.

The draft Vision Statement was forwarded to Jamie, Carol & Mary; there has not been a response to date.

We should agree on a plan and the immediate action steps. Talk to you tomorrow.

Sally St.Amand & George Brown
Co-chairs