Subject: ConCall Aug 15

Hi all

The conference call details are

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
3:00pm ET; 12:00 PM US Arizona Time
Where: 1-888-875-9370, (Outside the US use 916-356-2663)
Bridge: 3, Passcode: 8283832

Attached is the first draft of the OASIS specification template. The outline reflects our agreement on the last call to include only the text in the normitive portion of the specification.

We should discuss the outline, and the use cases to be used to describe the work.

Sally

2349268902-ebSOA_v0.1.dot