Subject: RE: [ebsoa] ebSOA TC meeting for Tuesday, August 29

George,

Sounds good on continuing the normative / non-normative discussion.

Is there any doc's available on the use cases - did I miss something?

If I can get some reading done ahead of the call that would be good!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebsoa] ebSOA TC meeting for Tuesday, August 29
From: "Brown, George W" <george.w.brown@intel.com>
Date: Mon, August 28, 2006 11:03 am
To: "ebSOA" <ebsoa@lists.oasis-open.org>

The ebSOA TC meeting will be held tomorrow as planned.

The agenda will be to focus on two items (but can be changed as needed):

  1. Discuss what portion of ebSOA Specifications should be normalized and what shold be un-normalized.
  2. Review Use Case examples and plans for publication.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

3:00pm ET; 12:00 PM US Arizona Time

Where: 1-888-875-9370, (Outside the US use 916-356-2663)

Bridge: 4, Passcode: 6456665

We can extend the meeting beyond the one hour if needed.

Sally will not be able to make tomorrow’s meeting so I will chair.

Regards,

George Brown

Co-Chair of ebSOA TC