Subject: Closure of ebSOA TC

ebSOA Members and Observers:

OASIS rules permit and in some cases require OASIS staff to close a technical committee that falls below certain
activity indicators, such as no meetings or specification ballots for a six month period, or the absence of progress
towards achieving its goals as set forth in its charter. [1]

We appreciate all of the contributions of the past and current members of the OASIS ebSOA TC.  All of its work and
correspondence will remain permanently available to implementers and the public in our archives at [2].

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS