ebxml-bp-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: lists@sonnenglanz.net

In the context of a potential use of ebBP with an existing ebMS2 project, I am looking for interoperability guidelines on the (re)use of values for ConversationId in the case of Multiparty Collaborations.  I note that the WD does not discuss this, and does not really use or define the concept "Conversation". What, if any, is the relation between the ebMS concept of Conversation and ebBP concepts?

Pim van der Eijk