Subject: Initial teleconference meeting procedure. Need registration this week!!

Hi,

The OASIS TC formation procedure
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#formation     states
that:

"Persons intending to participate in the first meeting must register to
attend no later than 15 days prior to the event by notifying the person
named as convener of the new TC of their intention to attend the
meeting, and must be eligible for TC participation at the time they
register.

According to our charter,

"The first meeting of the ebBP TC will take place on 20 October 2003,
over the phone, at a number to be provided to prospective participants
no later than 5 days before the meeting. That date and time will be the
time of record for establishing initial voting membership under the
OASIS TC process.

Please send me a message indicating your intention to phone in to the
first meeting. According to the rules I need to receive this by a week
from yesterday, or in other words, by October 5.
This means you should send your registration to me this week!

Also please provide me with a list of 3 times that you can call in on
October 20. If you use Pacific Daylight time for the times, it would
help.

Thanks
Dale Moberg

PS: Also, if you must miss the first meeting, you need to notify the TC
chair that you want to be a member:

"Every Eligible Person who has so registered and is present at the first
meeting of a TC shall be a voting member of the TC beginning with the
first meeting. Persons who register to attend the first meeting but do
not attend must notify the TC chair after the first meeting to start
their probationary period to become a member of the TC, as described in
the section "TC Membership".