Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] 12/5/2003: Discussion Summary for GUID and GUIDREF

Monica,

Summary looks good.   Reference your action item

> How should the name and nameID be represented if one or either is used?

I don't think name is an issue - (unless you want to also specify a @lang
attribute)
However on the nameID we clearly need to be able to use something less
verbose than a full GUID - so I would propose :

 "nameID - an appropriate community or industry preferred referencing
system, or GUID value.

Thanks, DW.