Subject: 12/8/2003: WS-Choreography and BPSS

As I participate in WS-Choreography, I have been asked to provide a
short slide presentation about BPSS and our work moving forward, in
addition to how we see it relating to WS-Choreography. I understand we
have not voted on a formal liaison, although this may be an opportunity
to start to solidify our relationship with other specifications.

May I have a small team of volunteers to assist in compiling and/or
reviewing the presentation?
Thanks.