Subject: Status check - BPSS XSD posting

Monica,

I know I asked this before and we did something in this
direction - but I'm just doing a sanity check here.

What I'd like to know is when we plan to post a revised
new BPSS.xsd to the web so people can download it
and start working and reviewing it.

This does of course mean an internal review copy to
the TC only at first - but for me this is a vital step here
to drive our work forward.   And then planning to get
an early draft out on public link as soon as we can in
the New Year after that.

Thanks, DW.