Subject: VisualScript V2.0 download

The new V2.0 is now available for download - and includes the one
simple BPSS use case scenario as a model - binary collaboration.

You can find the link to the trial version here:

 http://www.visualscript.com

There is an extensive set of online tutorials to help you
work with the models.

You can customize the BPSS script to your own needs,
including modifying the XML in the model too.

I plan to add more - including multi-party and also the
various flow verbs - in the January when I get more time.

I also want to update the XML to the 1.1+ specification
too.

Anyway - what is out there today is a useful start and
at least provides a means to demonstrate creating
BPSS from the business analysts stance.

This should also aid in the development of the
specification and understanding how all the various
peices relate together.

Enjoy, DW