Subject: 1/7/2004: BPSS Control Flow and Choreography Learning Session - PleaseRespond

Simon Lee had requested further information about control flow,
choreography and state management.  JJ Dubray has graciously agreed to
provide this tutorial for the team, as the third learning session for
everyone.  I would propose that the session be 19 January 2004 either at
8 a.m. or 11 a.m. PST. There is no easy way to make this work given we
have participants interested in Europe and Asia.

If interested parties have preferences on times, please let me know. It
appears that having the learning session just before the regular call
seems to work well and those participating can stay on for the
teleconference.

Will either of these times work for you Simon Lee? I believe David Choi
would also be interested, as well as others. Please let me know so I can
confirm the date.
I will go ahead and schedule for that day and leave the time TBD.

Thanks.