Subject: Solved -- no NDA needed for SUN facility!

Hi

I received a message today from Susy Struble of Sun that said no NDA is
needed for our meeting. So the issue around NDA seems to be closed to
me.

Anyway it looks like a false alarm at this point. Sorry for the
distraction.

Thanks
Dale Moberg

Excerpt form susy s's message:

NDAs are never required for
meetings at Sun unless something confidential is being discussed, which
obviously isn't the case here. There is this agreement that you sign at
Sun when you get a badge, but if I recall correctly, it's just an
agreement that  the meeting is not about engaging in business with any
countries that are deemed "evil" by the U.S. government.