Subject: 1/19/2004: TC Meetings in New Orleans, April 2004

Here is the original post I made 18 Jan 2004.  You can see the added
details from Jamie Clark included in the ebBP TC minutes 19 Jan 2004 [1]
I have sent an inquiry to Dee Schur and will report back after JC call
28 Jan 2004. For ebXML, note that: CPPA tentative; ebMS confirmed;
Reg/Rep tentative/confirmed [2]; IIC TBD.

[1] ebBP web site under Documents under Calendar Documents.
[2] Need to verify.

I encourage your comments and suggestions. Sally had a great suggestions
that some attend even if we do not have a formal meeting. This could
assist in coupling of ebXML specifications and discussions with other TC
for alignment, dependencies, overlaps, etc.

Thanks.