Subject: =?euc-kr?B?W8i4vcVdIFJlOiBbZWJ4bWwtYnBdIFs/y9g/yuhdIFJlOiBbZWJ4?==?euc-kr?B?bWwtYnBdIDEvNy8yMDA0OiBGb3JrIGFuZCBKb2luIC0gUmVwZWF0IExvb3Bp?=

Title: [ȸ½Å] Re: [ebxml-bp] [?ËØ?Êè] Re: [ebxml-bp] 1/7/2004: Fork and Join - Repeat Loopi

Simon..

Sorry for the late response, i was on vacation.
Heres the BPS instance documents, if you have any comments or questions please contact me.
One thing to note ; our BPS instance documents does not have any multiparty collaboration parts in it.
Thats what we are working on right now, actually we started looking at it an year ago but still haven't got a clue.

Regards

David Choi

º¸³½»ç¶÷: Simon Lee[kylee@cecid.hku.hk]
¹Þ´Â»ç¶÷: conch@etri.re.kr
Á¦¸ñ: Re: [ebxml-bp] [?ËØ?Êè] Re: [ebxml-bp] 1/7/2004: Fork and Join - Repeat Looping Structure
¹ÞÀº³¯Â¥: 2004/01/19 ¿ù 16:06

Dear David,
I have read your document and I am very interested in your mapping from
Business Process to BPSS, especially on Fork/Join and Multiparty
Collaboration part. Do you have some example BPSS, and could you share your
experience with us in this aspect? Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Simon Lee