Subject: 1/27/2004 ActionItem: Potential Expressive Shortcomings in Role withincurrent BPSS Approach

> Sachs: Regarding simultaneous enactments:  The CPA has a
> concurrentConversations attribute that specifies the maximum number of
> concurrent conversations that can be performed under this CPA.  It was
> intended as a performance management tool. It is close to
> "simultaneous enactments" except that it doesn't provide more detailed
> functions such as "at what hours". From what I read below,
> "simultaneous enactments" appears to be a static parameter that could
> be added to the CPA.

mm2: Dale and Anders, role reversal was discussed in early January, with
suggestions from your both where more n occupant ==> role, an authorized
role, role capability (expressed in CPA perhaps) and any notion of
capacity (see above).   We seem to have abstract roles (role types),
roles and occupants required:

    * abstract roles - business transaction
    * role - BTA, binary collaboration
    * occupants - TBD

In addition, we have to think about business partner and role.  How can
we frame some/any enhancements to the current BPSS definition to further
Work Item 28?

Thanks.

(some) References:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200401/msg00028.html