Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] IBM to Support BPEL-Based Web Services

I found it most interesting.  The ability to incorporate "human or
manual" processes in the midst of a automated exchange, the runtime
monitoring and execution debugging, bringing Web services and BPEL
execution to its iSeries and zSeries servers, the fact that IBM is
moving its' entire WebSphere product line to a more process centric
methodology all interested me.

Ignore it if you want but the rest of this group might possibly consider
what the ramifications are to BPSS etc and at a larger level to ebXML.
 I have my own story but am interested to know what others see.

Duane