Subject: Reminder of TC meetings 28 April 2004

TC members: I will send an update with a few new submissions on Tuesday,
27 April prior to 28 April meeting [1]. We will have the regular
conference number to call into and I am verifying the procedures to
support that from the symposium event in New Orleans.

Dale and I encourage everyone to participate in the calls on Wednesday
or visit in person if you are at the symposium in New Orleans.  It is
very important that we finalize our decisions/focus for the v2.0 set of
work items.  Dale has a schema update as well.  Every voice counts and
your participation, if even via phone, is not only important but greatly
appreciated.

As for today, it was clear that the business semantics that are
important in and to ebBP are needed by the user community and unique to
our work.  The brief on Managing Business Processes Over a Reliable
Infrastructure was well-received particularly by the user community.

I will continue to send updates this week to keep everyone abreast of
the activities. Thanks.

[1] Trying to get high-speed connection for upload capacity.