Subject: [ebBP] 4/30/2004: Keeping the Momentum for v2.0 [RSD]

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.Notification for Vote;
Topic|;
Point|Upcoming Votes and Special Sessions;

mm1@
We made good / significant progress in the discussions during the
informal F2F on Wednesday. I'll have notes out over the weekend but
wanted to offically reiterate / notify that we have these items that
will be balloted starting Friday, 7 May 2004:

    * WI-12 WSDL Support
          o Re-ballot in official capacity for either the
            OperationActivity or development of a new BT pattern
    * WI-43 Name and Name ID
          o Recommendation to adopt Solution 2 with amendment (posted by
            Nagahashi 26 April 2004)
    * WI-44-57 White space
          o Recommendation to have this be handled by an implementation
            detail, and if found to err, raise an error.

In addition, we will have the following either tailored TC or special
sessions over the next two weeks for:

    * Business signal usage: Development of a NOF and signals,
      exceptions (including general exception).
    * Conditionality of attributes: What attributes should be changed to
      elements to allow for conditionality. What are the parameters for
      conditionality (offshoot from our discussion on late binding and TTP).

We can discuss all this on Monday. I should have the update work item
list and notes done this weekend. I am just starting to trudge through
email backlog, so send you comments and feedback for the benefit of the
team. If I have missed your comments, please bring them to Monday's call
(5/3). Remember v2.0 is everyone's opportunity!

Thanks.

Note: I apologize for not providing this update until now. I had
extremely limited email access in NO and my wireless wouldn't work
either. Technology at its best.
@mm1