Subject: [ebBP] 6/7/2004: Editor's F2F in Seattle, WA - 7-9 July 2004

Recently, I let everyone know that we were planning a v2.0 technical
specification editor's F2F in Seattle WA 7-9 July 2004. Attachmate and
JJ Dubray will host.  As requested, I would ask that anyone that is
interested in attending to contact Dale and I via the list. Anyone who
wishes to participate is welcome.

Those who will attend:

    * Moberg
    * Dubray
    * Yunker
    * Martin

I have some time allocated for team input sessions via teleconference so
please respond if you will like to call in.  We are likely to have some
outside observers.  For special circumstances if you wish to attend,
please let me know. Thanks.

Tentative Schedule: 9 a.m. -5:30 p.m. PDT daily except Friday (other
than the worker bees finalizing changes) 9-3 p.m.
Logistics: Will be released in next 2 weeks
Agenda: Will be released in next 2 weeks