Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] State Alignment and Web Services

Boonserm (Serm) Kulvatunyou wrote:

> Kulvantyou: Did you try reviewing IVI WSDL to see if it will work with
> BPSS at least with that limitation?
>
> Can you expand on "...with profiles that can be shared across a user
> community" to why so?
> - serm

mm1: We've not had access to the IV&I WSDL Serm, but would be happy to
review against the operation capability we approved on Monday.  In
addition, on your question about Receipt Acknowledgement, this is
detailed in the previous ebXML BPSS version:

<<<The Acceptance Acknowledgement business signal, if used, signals that
the message received (Request or Response) has been accepted for
business processing by the receiving application, or a receiving
business application proxy......The state of each party is considered to
be aligned when the receiving application (in general unknown to the
other party) has signaled, via the BSI and an Acceptance
Acknowledgement, that the business document has been successfully
processed.>>>

We should discuss further about the roles of the receiving application
and the BSI (monitoring, state management, etc). You have raised
multiple questions related to the validation, business rules, and
responsibility.  Perhaps you can provide greater detail or join us on
Friday to discuss state alignment, web services, and obligation.  Thanks.