Subject: [Fwd: On Page 18 of the ebXML Business Process Specification Schema itgives an example of a notification transaction]

Unfortunately, I failed to send this to the list to get Dean's question
answered. The notification pattern does have a receipt acknowledgement,
as this a formal information exchange business transaction with
non-repudiation requirements (see UMM, R10, Chapter 9 on patterns). If
others would like to add comments to ansewr Dean's questions, please
speak up.

Thanks.