Subject: 8/18/2004: Fall ebBP Meeting - One Option

Please provide some feedback on the list or bring to Monday, 23 August 2004 call!

See my email sent 21 July 2004:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00101.html

In addition here is a summary:
Reference: http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum/

Location: Crowne Plaza Brussels City Centre Hotel, Brussels , Belgium
Event: OASIS Adoption Forum on Implementing e-Business Open Standards
for End Users and Public Administration
Some goals:
a. Educate private and public sector community
b. Enable organizations to learn about the development and adoption of open standards in areas such as Web services implementation, e-Government, transactional security and  localization.
TC Meetings: Room reservation timeframe is closed but if we are interested, I can
query Jane Harnad on room availability.
Hotel Reservations (DEADLINE 21 AUGUST) - (decide quickly!)
More details: http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum/tc_meetings.php.

Note: That we have submitted an abstract to speak at this event although no word yet.