Subject: RE: Dubray 8/19/2004: isIntelligibleCheckRequired

Would it be correct to say: the document envelope must pass
structural/schema validation, including all documents in the document
envelope which have a schema (XSD or other) associated to them.

Jean-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:28 AM
To: Jean-Jacques Dubray; sallystamand@yahoo.com
Cc: ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org

In the v2.0 document we need to ensure that this attribute's meaning is
clear throughout. In the descriptive text, we indicate the attribute
(='true') restricts sending the Receipt Acknowledgment unless the
message passes structural/schema validation. In the xmlspy sections
later (6.1.25 and 6.1.26), we indicate for RequestingBusinessActivity
and RespondingBusinessActivity, that 'the document' passes that check.
We need to ensure it is either the message or the business document
consistently in the technical specification.

Thanks.