Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [ebBP] 7/29/2004: WI-39 re: Acceptance Ack [RSD]

Serm,

I agree.  I've felt this for a while.

There are also more tools now - such as Join and endsWhen that can be purposed
to indicate exactly when the particular process step has completed.

It would definately be interesting to put together some models to show this
behaviour.  I had a look at the diagrams Ron White produced with IV&I where the
confirmBOD was used to compensate for infrastructure issues there in the
messaging.  We could certainly look to re-do those in BPSS using the
AcceptanceAck together with the various BODs.

That would definately make things much clearer for the IV&I flow.

Thanks, DW

http://drrw.net