Subject: [Fwd: (tq761)]

Dr. Laurence Leff, LegalXML, provided these references back to us on our
discussion on isLegallyBinding.  If you look at these references, our
discussion and potential resolution is similar to other approaches
identified (see Dr. Leff's references below). It appears on first glance
that the key is to allow a pointer to guiding principles.  I have also
asked Dr. Leff to indicate if MIT published a report on their previous
eCommerce effort. Thank you.